6 days course in Greece, with the objectives of: building training models for operators/trainers and for prisoners that operate in laboratories to experiment 3D modelling; learning network systems for the development of networks functional to the productive use of the competencies acquired by the prisoners.
FIELDS: Adult Education
ACTIVITY TYPE: SP-ADULT-SHORT – Short-term joint staff training events
TITLE: The trainer and the training for the 3D printing technology laboratories
- Characteristics of the training plan
- Training both formal and informal: methodologies, techniques and instruments
- Professional training and training to transversal competencies in prison
- Competencies and styles of training management
- The verification and evaluation of the acquired learning
- To train the trainers. The target competencies for the training modules of the 3D technology trainers
- To build the training modules for the prisoners.
Residential formation with cognitive and experience learning.
The responsibility and organisation belongs to IEE. EFA supports the facilitation and the monitoring
All the operative partners: BS, AU, CF, IEE, M2C, UN, AS.
Hosted participants:15, locals (3 leaders, 2 for each partner)
COUNTRY OF VENUE: Greece
No. OF PARTICIPANTS: 17
DURATION (days): 6
- LA BOTTEGA SOLIDALE SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA SOCIALE A RESPONSABILITA’ LIMITATA ONLUS
- EFA – Equipe di Formatori Associati
- Universo Cooperativa sociale
- European Education & Learning Institute
- Asturia vzw
- M2C Institut fur angewandte Medienforschung GmbH
- FUNDACION CIBERVOLUNTARIOS
- ANADOLU UNIVERSITY