5 days workshop, made in Italy (Milan): operating partners, supported for the designing and evaluation by UN and EFA, will develop together forms of implementation in the local context of the workshops for the production (in and out of prison) with 3D printing technology.
FIELDS: Adult Education
ACTIVITY TYPE: SP-ADULT-SHORT – Short-term joint staff training events
TITLE: To create a production laboratory in prison with 3D printing technology
Do business with the 3D prints: the technological sustainable and inclusive business
– The creation and construction of 3D printing laboratories in prison:
- Internal procedures: the authorisations from the penitentiary administration.
- Furnishing: setting of the furniture and of the electric implants. The possible restrictions, the permissions and identifying authorised suppliers.
- The authorisation to the handling of the instruments.
– Costs and sustainability of the laboratory production: supply of services (e.g. energy) and internal manpower.
– Forms and procedures of employment of the prisoners.
– The selection of workforce among prisoners, the contribution of penitentiary operators.
– The management of the laboratory operators: group dynamics, management of the leadership and of the conflict.
– Management of the everyday life in prison: rules, permissions, prohibitions and solutions to the main issues.
– How to facilitate the validation of the prisoner’s competencies
Residential formation with workshop modality: theoretical part, simulation, theoretical and pragmatic synthesis. The responsibility and organisation belongs to UN. EFA supports the facilitation and the monitoring.
All the operative partners: BS, AU, CF, IEE, M2C, UN, AS.
Hosted participants: 15, locals 2 (3 leaders, 2 for each partner).
COUNTRY OF VENUE: Italy
No. OF PARTICIPANTS: 17
DURATION (days): 5
- LA BOTTEGA SOLIDALE SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA SOCIALE A RESPONSABILITA’ LIMITATA ONLUS
- EFA – Equipe di Formatori Associati
- Universo Cooperativa sociale
- European Education & Learning Institute
- Asturia vzw
- M2C Institut fur angewandte Medienforschung GmbH
- FUNDACION CIBERVOLUNTARIOS
- ANADOLU UNIVERSITY