4 day course, made in Italy (Genoa). It is scheduled after the definition of the areas of employment of 3D printing technologies, the analysis of the competencies for operators and prisoners, the study of the processes of validation and certifications applicable in Europe, right before the production of IO1. The course goal is to study all the elements of the designing, as well as the conditions and problems for the realisation of 3d laboratories in prisons.
FIELDS: Adult Education
ACTIVITY TYPE: SP-ADULT-SHORT – Short-term joint staff training events
TITLE: Planning the activities in prison; applicability of the 3D technologies in the system.
- The systems of validation and certification of the competencies
- Models of working rehabilitation for individuals with fewer opportunities in EU countries
- The fundamentals of the Project Management applicable to 3D planning
- The prison and its operativity conditions, for the definition of effective operative protocols
Residential formation with cognitive and experience learning, with study visits and relevant experiences on the territory.
Guided by EFA
All the operative partners: BS, AU, CF, IEE, M2C, UN, AS.
Hosted participants: 12, local 5 (3 leaders, 2 for each partner)
Researchers, 3D experts and managers selected for the role which was previously individuated during the implementation of the scheduled activities for the IO1 and IO2.
COUNTRY OF VENUE: Italy
No. OF PARTICIPANTS: 17
DURATION (days): 4
- LA BOTTEGA SOLIDALE SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA SOCIALE A RESPONSABILITA’ LIMITATA ONLUS
- EFA – Equipe di Formatori Associati
- Universo Cooperativa sociale
- European Education & Learning Institute
- Asturia vzw
- M2C Institut fur angewandte Medienforschung GmbH
- FUNDACION CIBERVOLUNTARIOS
- ANADOLU UNIVERSITY