Course in e-learning modality. Objectives: to support the paths of experimental learning proposed to the local formators and directly to prisoners.
On the platform it will be possible to follow some modules about single training aspects, translated in the partners’ languages. With the access credentials every user can: download, fill out online modules, talk with experts, and verify the acquired knowledge (average effort 40 h/person)
FIELDS: Adult Education
ACTIVITY TYPE: SP-ADULT-BLEND – Blended mobility of adult learners
TITLE: To design and print in 3D
Module for technicians/operators
Prerequisites: the beneficiaries of the lessons must have knowledge of both technical drawing and systems of graphic representation; they also need to have a certain knowledge on how to use the software CAD 2D and 3D
If these prerequisites are lacking:
The web server contains some multimedia materials about the basic rules of technical drawing, and other related basic skills
- A series of video lessons on the use of Cad 2D and 3D and on the modelling of objects.
- A panoramic on the state of the 3D printing art: models, output dimension, precision, type of material (whether polymer or ferrous)
- Main typologies of files that are comprehensible by the 3D systems and possible converters, due to the different formats produced by Cad 3D.
- Methods of daily, weekly, trimestral maintenance, extruders, axes calibration, firmware updating etc.
A panoramic on the main 3D scanners.
Module for trainers:
To the previous subjects the C3 training contents must be added
- Characteristics of the formative planning
- Formal and informal training: methodologies, techniques and tools
- Professional training and training to transversal competencies in prison
- Competencies and styles of training management
- The verification and evaluation of the acquired learning
- To train the trainers. The target competencies for the training modules of the 3D technology trainers
- To build the training modules for the prisoners.
The contents of the lessons are published on a web server
Systems of online evaluation of the training
Coordinated by AU
All the operative partners: BS, AU, CF, IEE, M2C, UN, AS.
All the associated partners
All the trainers who are interested in deepening their knowledge of 3D printing technology applied to a penitentiary environment
All the technical operators who are interested in deepening their knowledge of 3D printing
COUNTRY OF VENUE: TURKEY
No. OF PARTICIPANTS: 270
DURATION (days) 40
- LA BOTTEGA SOLIDALE SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA SOCIALE A RESPONSABILITA’ LIMITATA ONLUS
- EFA – Equipe di Formatori Associati
- Universo Cooperativa sociale
- European Education & Learning Institute
- Asturia vzw
- M2C Institut fur angewandte Medienforschung GmbH
- FUNDACION CIBERVOLUNTARIOS
- ANADOLU UNIVERSITY